If you have been offered admission to the Passport Program, please follow these next steps to enroll.
Next Steps to Enroll
- Confirm your spot in the Passport Program by notifying UNC Charlotte by May 1. Contact the Passport Program Coordinator, Jordan Bullington, at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot in the program.
- Complete the online application for admission for Central Piedmont Community College at cpcc.edu/getstarted/curriculum.
- Send your high school transcript to Central Piedmont at: Student Records; PO Box 35009; Charlotte, NC 28235-5009.
- Attend Passport Advising at Central Piedmont to register for your fall courses with the help of the Central Piedmont Passport Program Coordinator.
- Attend the Passport Kick-Off event before classes begin in the fall.